The new year has started off right for Erica; she is at her good friend's house, JoAnn, to play and do some crafting. I'm so glad Erica has a good friend that she can hang out with. Not sure what the rest of the day holds in store for us but life is good and I'm in it.
Well, I went to Target to get a few grocery items and came home with 75% sales. I stocked up on chapsticks and manicure sets for 25 cents a piece (great for kids friends bday gifts and birthday goodie bags). Found some nice cloth napkins for 2/99 cents. I also bought plastic Christmas tree balls to make a wreath out of for 25 cents a pack of 8. Shrimp was on sale too. I can't resist a good deal.
Kayla was gonna go to the movies with friends but didn't see anything that they wanted to watch. Her friend, Libby, has a media room so they ended up just renting a movie and watching it at her house.
No comments:
Post a Comment