Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kids

Kayla and a bunch of friends met up for a movie night last night. Erica is going to her friends house in a little while. Sean, what can I say besides he doesn't let anyone sleep in. When the sun is up and he sees light outside he goes around tell everyone (or screaming to everyone), "It's morning time, get up, see (as he points outside)". Everyone wanted to sleep in this morning but he wanted everyone up. We should have called him Mannie May after Jon's very early rising grandmother Annie Mae that would make sure everyone was up before the roaster. Love that boy but sometimes want to give him a big kick in the butt, lol.
Crafts news: So, I didn't do too much crafting yesterday. I did make the cupcake toppers for an upcoming baby shower; not hard but time consuming when you are making so many. I think they are adorable, best I've made; no, they aren't my first.
Starting decorating my tin cans; I'm taking tin cans and recycling them into pen, sharpies, etc. holders. I'm wrapping them with twine (takes a long time) and embellishing with ribbons and paper. I'll post a picture once I get them all done.
Love to craft; I have a lot of supplies for unmade and unfinished projects that I'll have to finish since I won't be buying any more stuff for awhile. I have a lot of unfinished sewing projects but my sewing machine pooped out on me; maybe I can borrow a friends for now. I'm not a big fan of sewing though I keep buying supplies/patterns to sew stuff. I have a lot of great sewing ideas but lack in my follow through. Maybe I can learn to enjoy sewing as much as I enjoy "paper" crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment