Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Orange Juice

So, I have been on this fresh orange juice kick this week. We went to our local HEB (it's a grocery store) and they were making fresh orange juice and giving out samples. Of course, they were selling bottles but were rather pricey; but it was sooo good. Jon and I are on WW and with the new program fruit has 0 points. We bought a huge bag of oranges and a manual juicer. We are loving us some fresh orange juice at 0 points. The only problem is that it's a pain in the butt. I think the big problem is that the huge bag of oranges that we got have small oranges so it takes a lot more oranges to fill a small glass. After these oranges are done, I'll have to buy the bigger ones. Well, all this OJ discussion has made me go want to make some juice, LOL. Plus, I need to go make some cupcakes for a babyshower that I'm helping out with tomorrow. Oh, I'll post pics of my cupcake toppers, signs and baby gifts that I made this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment