Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kayla's Personal Progress!

Yesterday, while Sean and I were at the birthday party Kayla finished reading the Book of Mormon; which was the last thing she needed to do to finish her Personal Progress. I am so happy for her; we were encouraging her to finish it before high school starts because she will be much busier with seminary and socializing. She is still going to continue doing work so she can receive the Honor Bee award too. She is doing fantastic! She didn't know it but we are getting her a very special gift when we are able to.

Erica is doing fantastic as well; with only 6 months into the program she has completed three values and should be receiving her three ribbons soon. If Erica keeps up this speed it won't take her long at all to be finished. Way to go, Erica!

We have been having family/individual counseling every Sunday night and we have been encouraging the girls to make several goals; one of which is for Personal Progress. This has really helped to "keep on top" of PP.  I'm so proud of my two wonderful girls!  They are such an example to me. I started doing my own Personal Progress but I am way behind; I better start working harder. My new calling and all these baby showers have been keeping me quite busy. Once things slow down a bit, I'll have to hit my own PP hard. I would love the opportunity to receive my own necklace since I didn't have the opportunity as a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment