How many of you clean your vacuum; I mean REALLY clean it, not just the roller???? Well, I was looking at a blog, Ask Anna, and she was talking about cleaning her vacuum. I started to think, I don't think I have every REALLY cleaned a vacuum with the exception of cleaning the roller and roller compartment area out. Of course, this is also my first time owning a bagless vacuum, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Dyson. I have only had my Dyson for about 3 months but couldn't believe how dirty it could get. Sooo, you guessed it; I took my Dyson apart and cleaned it all out. The entire filter, cylinder are washable with water. You just have to let it dry for 24hrs just to make sure it is completely dry (due to the electronic components). Do you need to clean your vacuum????? LOL
Well, gotta go to Girls Movie Afternoon Part I (bowling with friends and Girls Movie Afternoon Part II tomorrow, it's a 5hr movie).
well, tyler cleaned ours a couple weeks ago and didn't let it dry enough so it ended up stinking pretty bad for a couple days. I told him he needed to let it dry longer, but he never listens.... :)
ReplyDelete