Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just another Saturday!

Kayla went to the mall with some friends and then she's going to a friends party tonight. The rest of us just drove around and did some window shopping. It's so beautiful outside. I saw a lot of people at the pool; it's 80 degrees but I'm not sure if it's warm enough for the pool. (little windy) Thinking about going and getting some flowers for the patio and flowerbed.
Not sure what we are doing this Spring break with exception of a few things:
Monday - going to a friends for another movie "afternoon" (5 hr movie we are breaking up into 2 days). Then Sean was invited to a birthday party at Chuck e Cheese
Tuesday - finish movie with friends
Wed - Kayla with friends
Thurs/Fri - maybe swimming
So you see, not much going on. However, I am sure we will fill the schedule up somehow. Maybe a movie, park time, crafting, or exploring around.
I've been thinking lately that we REALLY need a family vacation; we haven't really even gone on a "vacation" with exception of a few weekend getaways, visiting family when we have lived away and a Homeschool conference/vacation at VA beach. So, I think I have talked Jon into going on a cruise next year. Of course, it really depends on what kind of vacation time Jon will have at his job. I'm thinking a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment