A flower broke off and Sean gave it to me to put in my hair. He said, "Mom, you're getting married". I told him, "I'm already married". To which he replied, "You're getting married again". I asked, "to who" and he said, "to me". Love that little guy. Oh, I have this red dress that Sean loves for me to wear. Every Sunday he wants me to wear it and is upset when I don't. He says, "I love that red dress, you look so pretty".
Oh my, Sean loves to pretend to be different people (fireman, policeman, cowboy, soldier, keyman, etc.). So, he is now fascinated with being a "mop man". He so badly wanted a yellow caution (mop) sign when we saw one for sale at Hobby Lobby (it was a gag sign for old age, cheap plastic). I told him that I could make him one out of wood and that that one was cheap and would break. He was after me for a few days when I told him I needed to get the materials from Home Depot. So, that was a few weeks ago; I was thinking that he had forgotten. Well, last night we went to Home Depot and sure enough as we are driving into the parking lot I was reminded of my promise to make him one. Well, Home Depot sells the actual signs so we ended up just buying one so I wouldn't have to make it. So, now he is a "mopping man" and puts that darn sign every where (in the way). It's a little weird that my 3 yr old wanted a caution sign but I figured we could use it when he's playing outside to get driver's attention to slow down. I used to be worried that he liked dressing up and pretending to be different "characters". Then I realized that he has such a great imagination and I want to support that. He is such a funny kid and makes me laugh every day; I can't believe some of the things he comes up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment