Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Events

Sean said his first public prayer today in Primary. He wanted me to help him as he was nervous. He kept saying, "I can't do it because I'm not a big kid, I'm a little kid". I told him that I would be there to help him and that he could do it. He did well repeating what I was saying.

Kayla received her medallion in Sacrament for finishing her Personal Progress (at the age of 14, I might add).

These are the adorable Valentine's Day gifts that we gave to our Relief Society sisters today. In the bag there are two chocolate "Nuggets" covered with scrapbook paper and a small RS Directory "Pink" book. The Ladybug was made with the Cricut.


We used several different background colors, stamps and ribbons but the same ladybug for all (boy, 80 of these took quite a long time but I love them; the little heart and his entire body is raised)!

No comments:

Post a Comment