Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dining Room Table

I've decided to keep my current dining room table but change it up some for the new house; you will see it as soon as you walk in my house. I'm definitely buying new chairs; I've hated mine since day 1. I originally thought about painting it espresso to give it a more modern twist but after searching the web I saw what I wanted to do. I love it! So, I contacted a local business about having a custom made vinyl stencil made for me and these are some exampless that they sent me. I like everything about the top one but want the 2nd line font (Faith Love Prayer) of the bottom example. I'm going to restain my table more of a walnut color (trying to get away from the yellow and red tones). This is be right in the middle of the table.

Samples sent me
My inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment