Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Catch Up!

It's been awhile but here are some pictures of what we've been up to.
My friend gave Sean some church clothes to include this jacket; he LOVES it!


Sean wanted daddy to dress like him for church

I printed some vinyl on my Cricut and put in on my white Kitchenaid mixer then painted it black. Looks great from a distance but up close it's not too great. I started painting it outside and the paint started to bubble, after many attempts to fix it, it just made it worse. So, it's far from perfect up close. But I like the way it looks (from a distance)


This is a BabyCakes cake pop maker that I just bought yesterday. Thought it would be great for entertaining and making cake pops easy. But we decided to make donuts out of it first; we made glazed and chocolate. They were really good!!!!
Sean liked the chocolate ones!!


Not the best angle but it's a piece of art for our wall. It's wood cut to 12x12 pieces with scrapbook paper and vinyl lettering.

1 comment:

  1. the kitchenaid looks great! i love the picture of the "twins"!! so cute.

    ReplyDelete