Sunday, December 26, 2010

Yuck, sick!

Well, I apparently ate too much or something bad because I was hugging the toilet last night. I stayed home and rested as my sleep was limited last night and I feel like a horse kicked me in the stomach. Jon took the girls to church while Sean and I rested. Feeling better now but still sore. My visiting teacher just stopped by and dropped me off some chocolates. This is gonna be another busy week with the kids wanting to do things. I figured this week would be a good week for Jon and I to go to the temple since he's not working and Kayla is off and can watch Sean. For some reason Mutual is Tuesday afternoon instead of at night so that limits what I do some. Kayla is going to do a service project with a friend afterwards (making cards to send to the missionaries). I have my trainer appointments on Tuesday and Thursday this week instead of Monday and Wednesday. Then we have a big event on Thursday night; Kayla's first dance. This will be her first time being able to dance with a boy. I know that she is going to hate me for mentioning this but this is an important milestone. She is going to her friends house, Kacie, to get ready then a bunch of them are going out to eat beforehand. My girl is growning up, in two years she will be driving. Then Friday night is the Stake New Year's Eve dinner and dance. I am supposed to help a friend make a crib skirt and start a quilt too; not sure where that is gonna get fit in, might have to wait till kiddos are back in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment